Lion Fun Facts
What year was the first convention of Lions Clubs International held?
2. Circle the statistic that comes closest to 2016 figures(latest known) of Lions Clubs International.
a) 29,000 clubs with 1,100,000 members in over 130 countries and geographical areas.
b) 39,000 clubs with 1,200,000 members in over 165 countries and geographical areas.
c) 46,000 clubs with 1,400,000 members in over 200 countries and geographical areas.
3. The LION magazine, which first appeared in 1918, is now printed in how many languages?
4. A Lion may transfer to any club in the world providing the new club accepts him or her
5. Since a club follows the principles of the association and the international constitution, it may not adopt its own club constitution to suit its particular requirements.
6. What is the major international service commitment of Lions?
a) . Sight First
b) Youth Exchange
7. A majority of districts are composed of a minimum of 35 clubs with a total of
8. In which country was the first club formed outside of the United States?
9. A multiple district is:
a) An unusually large district
b) A district, which extends into several states or countries
c) Made up of two or more sub-districts
10. Funds raised from the general public at a fund-raising activity can be used to fund a club member to the international convention.
1b 2c 3c 4a 5b 6a 7a 8b 9c 10b